Thursday, August 7, 2008

Waiting

I was hoping by now to have some exciting news, but it looks like we are waiting to see when Baby Burling wants to come and meet us. I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and my midwife thinks that my body is totally capable of having a big baby. I was honestly a little frustrated, but after I had some time to think about it I decided that it is probably better that I go into labor on my own. She did tell me that the baby is out of room and that is why I am a little uncomfortable. She thinks that the baby could be in the upper 9 lbs or possibly even 10 lbs. ( I am keeping my fingers crossed for 9lbs.) I have been having some prelabor symptoms, so I am hoping that baby will come visit soon. I have given Brandon directions on how to update this site, so when he has time he will deifinitely post the news and some pictures. He also has me email and facebook information to update those too. I hope we have some news for you soon.

1 comment:

Brit and Jen said...

Hang in there! We're looking forward to meeting Baby Burling.