Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still Waiting

Well, back to the dr. yesterday for my 39 weeks appointment. Things are progressing a little bit. She said I could go at anytime, but that doesn't really mean anything at this point because I seem to hear that every appointment. Baby Burling is running out of room, so we are hoping that something will happen soon. The baby is in a good position and they don't think we should have any trouble delivering naturally. We have had three friends or family members have babies in the last week. (MY TURN!!) Congratulations to Kip and Tricia, Baby Collin is adorable. Congratulations to Brett and Jessica, Baby Laila is beautiful. Congratulations to Brandon's cousins Betty and Jason on the birth of Baby Jack. We are looking forward to meeting Baby Jack. He was born a little early but is doing very well. Now, we are totally ready to meet Baby Burling. The midwife thought we wouldn't have to wait real long. She said it is possible that the baby will come meet us this week because of my progression and because there is a full moon on Saturday. It would figure that the baby would come on the weekend because Grandma and Grandpa Burling are going out of town. Lily ( our dog ) and Sophie ( his parents' dog ) have acted a little strange around me so I am hoping they are sensing something is going to happen. ( they say dogs know when things are going to happen) We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

That Crazy Teacher Girl said...

Hang in there, Kendra!!! I hope that this stubborn baby decides to come soon for you - I will keep my fingers crossed that it will be this weekend (AT THE LATEST!!!). :D