Monday, August 18, 2008

Overdue #2

We are still waiting to meet our little one and I grow a little more uncomfortable everyday. I go back to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon to see what they say. I know they will probably induce my labor by the end of this week because they won't let me go over a week overdue. Brandon has been wonderful through this whole experience. He rubs my back and always tries to help me with whatever I need. I really appreciate everything he has done during this past nine months. Lily has started acting a little strange around me. I was hoping that she was sensing something but no luck yet. I think that I am more anxious about meeting Baby Burling then I am uncomfortable. Trust me its not roses to being carrying a big baby but it is totally worth it. I am still very excited everytime the baby moves (even though the baby has gotten stronger and it doesn't always feel that comfortable). I am looking forward to watching the baby so I can see just what he or she was doing while he or she was inside of me. My nephew, Noah is very excited about the baby. It keeps telling me that I am getting bigger and that I am about ready to pop the baby out of there. It's so cute. Well, I am hoping that this will be my last post until the baby is here. We will keep you update.

No comments: