Sunday, August 24, 2008

Guess what.........still waiting!

We are still waiting to meet Baby Burling and we are getting very anxious. Brandon thinks that we will be the only parents whose child stays in the womb. That's funny for him to say because it is not moving around inside of him. I know this has to be a big baby because it is taking up every inch of me. Every move is exciting but a little more uncomfortable everyday. I am going to call the midwife today though because my hands and feet are swelling and I don't know whether to be concerned or not. It might be because I am so big but I can hope she will say "Let's go, meet me at the hospital." So far, I feel that we have tried everything to meet this baby. I have eaten all sorts of spicy foods, we went on a bumpy ride in one of Grandpa Dave's trucks, and we have tried everything else that has been suggested. Nothing worked. I know that it has worked for some people but not for us. We have everything ready and have been looking at all the baby stuff for a while now but we haven't been able to use it. I know that this is the last week we will be pregnant but I want to have this baby sooner than later. Brandon is supposed to start teaching at Eureka on Thursday so we are both hoping that the baby will come before then. I think we have both been very patient long enough. It is time to meet our little one.

We hope everyone is well. I hope this is our last post before the baby. We will update you soon.
Thanks for all of your support and well wishes. We know everyone is looking forward to hearing about Baby Burling.

No comments: