Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our First Message

Hello Everyone! Brandon and I have been talking about starting a blog and now that we have good friends all the way in Australia, I thought this was a good time to start one out.

Brandon is doing well at work. Not only is he working full time at ISU, he also teaches a class at Eureka. Right now he is helping out with a play at Eureka. He has also been busy with the Pekin Civic Chorus. He is not only singing in the chorus, but he is also helping with the sets this year.

I am still subbing in Pekin and I love it. I'm keeping rather busy subbing and getting ready for our little bundle of joy. The baby is growing everyday and any day now I could feel some movement. We have heard the heart beat and it was about 180 beats a minute. We go back in two days (Valentine's Day) to hear the heart beat again. In about two weeks, we will get to see our baby for the first time. I'm so excited.

Everything in our lives is wonderful. We feel very lucky to have a new little one joining our family and can't wait to meet Baby Burling. I will try my best to keep this updated with changing pictures and stories. We would love to hear from all of our friends.

No comments: