Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Burling's

On Valentine's Day, we went back to the Dr. The baby's heart beat was 174 beats a minute. It is so cool everytime we get to hear it. I went back today to get some medicine for this flu thing that is going around (it sucks) and the baby's heart beat was 156 beats a minute. My mom got to hear the heart beat this time and she teared up. My belly is growing rather quickly now. Every week we notice a little difference.

Brandon is just starting the first night of the play at Eureka. He is not actually on stage but he reads for a seat somewhere near that audience. After the play is over he will probably start working on sets for the Civic Chorus. I think both of us will be glad when the play is over, so we have a little more time together.

As for me, I am trying to knock this horrible flu. I have been getting things ready for the baby. I am hoping to get a warm weekend soon, so I can start painting that nursery.

No comments: