Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Weekend

I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS!!!! Parent Teacher Conferences at District #108 and substitutes do not have to be there. I went shopping yesterday on my day off and spent the Christmas money I had been saving on Maternity clothes. I had a great time with my mom trying on clothes and picking stuff out. I am so excited I found a dress for the event we are going to at ISU this weekend. I was afraid that I would have a hard time finding something that was nice and appropriate for the event.

Brandon was invited to attend a fundraiser event for the Fine Arts Department at ISU. We are going to a post card art event. I am not exactly sure what this is all about, but I am looking forward to meeting more people that Brandon works with. I am assuming that the art will be expensive, so we will probably not be purchasing anything. It will be fun to have a night out together though.

Not much else has been happening around here. We are ready for more Spring-like weather. We are very tired of the snow and messy sidewalks and parking lots. Brandon is counting down the days until baseball season starts again. We hope everyone is well and we look forward to talking to all of you soon.

1 comment:

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

The post card event huh? I saw that on the news and thought it looked really neat. The money raised goes to some kind of charity, but I can't remember which one. I hope you have a great time. I'm sure you will look beautiful! I want to see pics if you take any. We need to get together again real soon. Love ya!