Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long Time

Wow. I did not realize it had been over a year since I updated. Now that we have a computer that works at home, I will be updating a lot more often. (hopefully) Anyway, let's see what has been going on in the Burling family.
Brandon is still working at ISU. He recently found out that he was accepted into the Corporate MBA program at ISU. He will be going to school every other Friday evening and Saturday for the next 29 months. He is trying out for the Pekin Civic Chorus, as I type this, so I will let you know in the next update what happens with that.
I love staying at home with Logan. I am taking care of my twin nieces, nephew and Logan for an hour Mondays and Fridays. I enjoy my time with them. Sometimes it can be a challenge, but I love it. I am also planning on going back to work next school year. I will be applying for jobs and if that doesn't workout I will be subbing again.
Logan is 16 months old. He is running and climbing. He says mama, dada, papa, nana, ma (grandma), Nono (Noah), Nay (Lenay), Bull (Campbell), Cot (Scott), Lily, dog, cat, Ming Ming (Wonder Pets) go, bye bye, bath, more, cookie, and a few more. He is a little bit of a daredevil. He likes to try to stand on the recliner and flip switches or stand on his little rocking chair then climb on the arm of it, and the tries to climb the entertainment center. He keeps us on our toes, but we love him very much. He loves to say his prayer at night with his Prayer Angel. He is working on 4 more teeth and then he will have 16.
It has been a great year for us and we have had so many blessings. We love our family and friends very much. We are looking forward to another great year and I promise to keep this updated better then I have been.

No comments: