Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Love Spring

I love this warmer weather. Yesterday, Brandon and I finally got some work done outside and we both thought it was great to get out of the house after we both had been sick for so long. We put in rocks as landscaping around our tree, I cleaned out the car, and we swept the driveway and sidewalk. Lily had a great time outside too.

This week, we go to the Dr. on Monday. They will listen for the baby's heartbeat and do some measurements. I always enjoy hearing the baby's heartbeat. Last week, when I went to the Dr. for my Bronchitis, I got to hear it and it was a little faster this time. It was about 151 beats a minute. The last few times it was in the 140's.

Brandon is busy with Civic Chorus and enjoying every minute of it. The show starts June 3rd and runs through the 8th. Tickets are $13.00 if you would like to come please let us know and we will get tickets for you. It should be a great show of singing and dancing. I will be doing the men's makeup for the performances and helping backstage. If you are able to come to the show Brandon and I will definitely come out after the show and see you. ( I will probably be able to see you before the show too) Plus, Brandon had a solo and he is in 3 dance numbers. The show is at the Theatre at Pekin High School.

We hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: