Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy, Busy Days

This week was fun but a little crazy. On Monday, we went to the Dr. He changed my due date to August 15. It is only five days earlier, but I know that ultimately the baby will decide when he/she is going to come out and see us. The baby is doing very well and growing bigger and bigger. I love being pregnant. The baby is moving all the time and it is one of the most wonderful feeling you can have. Tuesday, Brandon taught at Eureka and I got stuff ready for a garage sale I am having in May. Lily had a bit of a scare. I let her outside and all of a sudden I heard this horrible noise. When I went outside I saw that a big black dog had Lily by the neck. I made a loud noise and scared the dog away. I got Lily inside and checked her and there was not a mark on her. We were very lucky. On Wednesday, Brandon had Civic Chorus and I went and helped with tickets. Thursday night, Brandon had a meeting and we had dinner at the shop with his parents. On Friday, Chad and Kim came over. We had dinner and played games. We had a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're loving pregnancy! I had a horrible experience, so it's nice to see others enjoying it! Thanks for blogging!

Andrea said...

Noah's due date was August 15th too!