Thursday, March 27, 2008

And The Craziness Begins

Well, the end of March is a signal for some very busy weekends to come. Between now and the end of June we have a lot going on. Brandon starts working on the sets for Civic Chorus on Saturdays (of course I will be helping too). Sundays are Civic Chorus rehearsals. From April 18 through April 25, we are dog sitting for my brother's dog Leia. The Civic Chorus show starts on June 3 and runs through the June 10. On June 14th and 27th, we are going to be attending weddings. I feel like we are going to be on the go for the next 3 months, but that's okay because it will make the time go fast before the baby comes.

The baby seems to be growing everyday. Baby Burling reacts to our dog, Lily. Lily likes to lay against me on the bed and the baby kicks at her. I don't think that Lily will like to lay by me when she starts to be able to feel the baby kicking her.

I'm on my last couple of days of Spring Break. I don't know that I am ready to go back yet, but I just have to keep in mind that my classified substitiute job ends in about 7 weeks. I'm sure I will get calls after that, but the everyday pay stops on the 16th of May. I will miss the kids, but I am also very excited about staying home with our little bundle of joy next year. We hope everyone is doing well and that you had a great Easter.

No comments: