Friday, March 21, 2008

All the Fun of Shopping for a Baby

I feel bad that it has been so long since I have updated the site. The first weekend in March, I painted the nursery. We have a farm theme and we have been able to find a lot of cute stuff. The following weekend, we went crib and changing table shopping and we also registered for the baby. (I know it seems early, but with Brandon being in Civic Chorus things are going to get very crazy) It was so fun to register for the baby. I think Brandon was a little confused on all of the things we registered for but I told him what we would use everything for. The baby is getting bigger everyday and I am starting to feel some movement. It is an incredible feeling to feel your child move for the first time. According to my baby website the baby is the size of a mango right now.

On Saturday, we are having Easter with my family at my grandma's house. We hide eggs in my grandma's yard for my nephew and my cousins. (My grandma lives on a farm, so she has a very big yard) Brandon is no longer allowed to hide the eggs without being with me because two years ago he hid them too hard and some were not found until my grandma mowed over them in the summer. On Sunday, we will go to Brandon's grandma's and have dinner with his family. We have been very lucky that our families celebrate holidays on different days or at least at different times in the day.

I am so happy to have next week off. It will give me time to spend with Noah and time to do some much needed things around the house. Plus, the students (and teachers) needed a break. I just wish break was going to be warm because I would love to spend some time outside or at least open the windows in the house.

Brandon and I hope everyone has a good Easter.

No comments: