Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone! First, I would like to say that I am sorry for not updating this in over two months. We broke something on the cord that plugs into our laptop so it has been difficult for me to get online at home. Anyway, all of the Burlings are doing very well.
Logan is getting big. He will be 4 months old on December 27. He is smiling, laughing, cooing, reaching for everything and has even rolled over once. On December 5, Logan met Santa for the first time. He loved it! (of course he already loved Santa because Papa White was the Santa we saw)
Brandon is doing well. He has been very busy with work and shows for Friends in Harmony. Their concert was wonderful and Brandon did a great job on his solo.
I have stayed busy making cookies and getting ready for the holidays. I love being at home with Logan too.

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: